Dalbello Panterra 120 GW Ski Boots 2019/20
The Panterra 120 GW is a men's all-mountain ski boot from Dalbello.
With a rigid flex of 120, the Cabrio Design of the Panterra 120 GW offers a reactive flex ability thanks to its 3 parts and exceptional lateral and rear supports, for a progressive power transmission. The adjustable last (between 100 and 102mm) will suit the expectations of all skiers.
This year, the Panterra 120 GW is directly fitted with GripWalk soles, which provide better grip and greater walking comfort, a feeling reinforced by 3D Grip Texture, which provides additional grip when walking on packed slopes or on fresh snow. To further improve the performance of the boot when walking, the Ski/Hike mechanism offers an amplitude of 50°.
In terms of comfort, the IF Comp liner is warm, comfortable and thermoformable (80%) if your feet don't adapt during your first sessions. The liner also features Contour 4 technology, offering a comfortable fit at sensitive points on the foot such as the heel, toes and ankles.
The Panterra 120 GW is the ideal boot for experienced skiers who ski on all terrain and are looking for comfort and high performance.
- Weight: 3900g per pair
- Last: 100-102 mm
- Buckles: F5 Alu-Micro
- Liner: IF Performer MyFit, partially thermoformable (40 to 80%)
- GripWalk sole (pre-fitted): Compatible with touring bindings (standard ISO 13992), but not compatible with alpine bindings (standard ISO 9462) not height adjustable.
- Materials: Irfran
- Ski/Hike: walk & ski position.
- Variable Volume Fit: adjustment of the volume of the front part thanks to the buckle.
- Dynalink Heel Retention: kick buckle to adjust flexion and prevent the heel from coming off.
- Adjustable Canting: adjustment of the lateral angle of the shoe cuff.
- Rubber Clade Hike Sole: PU toe piece and heels with injected rubber and a rubber reinforcement under the outer arch of the shoe providing better grip on snow and ice. Greater wear resistance and stability during approaches.
- Micro Alu Buckles: aluminium buckles with micrometric adjustment.
- Adjustable Heel Inclinator: adjustment of the longitudinal angle of the shoe cuff.
- Cabrio design: Dalbello's reputation revolves around the "Cabrio Design" concept, widely acclaimed technology consisting of a shell made of 3 elements. This geometry has been the 'corner stone' of all high-end boots in both Freeride and all terrain ski boots for nearly 10 years at Dalbello. This unique construction consists of 3 elements: Shell/Upper/Tongue, helping to support and maintain the foot and tibia comfortably while offering progressive and optimal flexion. Getting it on and off is also easy.
- MyFit: Thermosetting system for the shoe and shell for a fully customised shoe tailored to your foot.