Head Advant Edge 85 Women's Ski Boot
Prepare for lightning speed as soon as you've stepped into these marvels of technology. The women's ADVANT EDGE 85 ski boot by HEAD will allow you to progress at record speed, while ensuring your feet feel comfortable.
Highly tolerant, they guarantee you excellent downhill precision. The Hi-Top guarantees an envelopment of your shin while preventing pressure points, resulting in optimal energy transfer. This enhances your control.
Furthermore, the Allride Balance technology offers optimal downhill performance on any type of terrain. Its multiple functionalities (bi-injection moulded shell, Perfect Fit HD liner, which is suitable for women's feet, and fleece lining) contribute to the quality of this equipment. The 4 micro-ajustable buckles ensure a precise, customisable fit.
All you have to do is select your ski run!
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- PU/SL shell
- Bi-injection moulded control frame
- Hi Top tech: for optimum energy transfer
- Duo Flex: progressive, responsive flex
- Easy to take off shell design
- Adjustable flex to be more or less rigid: 85/75
- Single canting
- Form Fit
- Compatible sole
- Women's Perfect Fit HD liner
- Fleece lining
- Women auto adaptive tech
- Heating system slot
- Sport frame footbed
- Allride balance, front incline 16°, ramp angle 6°
- 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles
- Double Power levers
- Supermacro ratchet: simply press a button and a fork will appear in the notch so you can make adjustments of up to 28 mm on either boot.
- RD, low profile buckles