Head Nexo Lyt 110 Ski Boot 2019/20
The Nexo Lyt 110 G is a medium/firm flexing all mountain boot with graphene for lightweight performance.
Inside the shell of the Nexo Lyt 110 boot sits Head’s flagship Liquid Fit customisable liner. This is a liner that features the standard heat mouldable perfect fit system, alongside an innovative liquid injection system. During the fitting process, liquid gel can be injected into pockets around the heel to customise the hold to the wearer’s foot. This gel fills any gaps and gives a firm heel hold to eliminate any lift, both performance and comfort are maximised.
To reduce the hassle of walking in ski boots, the Nexo Lyt range features GripWalk technology, this is a slightly curved rubber sole which gives great grip and a more natural walking feel compared to standard boots.
The Nexo Lyt 110 model has a reference flex of 110 so it is well placed for varied all-mountain skiing. This is a slightly softer boot than the Nexo 120 model, and as such it will give a more flexible relaxed feel. This means it will be more suitable for lighter advanced skiers, or less experienced heavier skiers. These boots will perform well for users in these categories however heavier or stronger riders should consider scaling up to the 120 model.
The last width of 100mm puts this model in the medium category; as a result, this boot will give a comfortable foot hold without being too tight on the majority of men's foot shapes.
- Liquid Fit: The fit can be customised through strategic gel injection to eliminate dead zones or unwanted movement
- Perfect Fit Liner: Precision, comfort, and durability, this liner can be quickly heat moulded to best fit the feet
- Duo Flex: This is a progressive flex which gives precise control in all phases of the turn
- Graphene + PU Shell: Graphene is mixed with traditional plastic to give a shell which is thinner, lighter, but still strong
- Form Fit: The shells can be heat formed in the fitting process to increase balance, comfort and control
- 40mm Velcro Strap Secures the upper section of the boot around the leg for max performance
- Flex Adjustment - Bolt on the boot spine can be used to adjust flex from 110 to 100
- Primaloft: Insulation helps keep the feet warm for all day comfort
- Single Canting: Lateral adjustment to help get that perfect fit
- Binding Compatibility - Any accepting GripWalk soles, alpine touring soles under ISO 9523 or bindings classed as MNC
- Gripwalk - Curved rubber sole for increased walking comfort and grip
- Flex: 110 - Medium/Stiff (Adjustable to 100)
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Liner: Heat Mouldable Liner
- Shell: Heat Mouldable Shell
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: All-Mountain
* Please Note- Size 27 is ex display model. While it is a brand new liner on the inside of the boot, there are some very minor markings on the outside*