Tecnica Cochise 120 DYN Ski Boots 2020/21
The ultimate one-quiver hybrid boot, the Cochise 120 DYN with Grip Walk boasts all of the performance of the 130, with a slightly softer flex. The polyether Power Light Design shell is 30 percent thinner and more than twice as stiff as conventional boot materials, allowing you to go faster, higher and farther with less effort. The Self Adjusting Cuff Mobility System offers an impressive 42-degree range of motion for hiking and when paired with Dynafit Tech inserts, light touring. On the downhill, the Cochise 120 DYN GW transforms into a rocket-fire, high-performance alpine boot. The anatomically shaped liner fits surprisingly well out-of-the-box, but if needed, your bootfitter can utilize Tecnica’s C.A.S. technology to punch, grind and thermo-mold for a truly custom fit. Bottom line: The Cochise 120 DYN GW is the go-to for modern skiers who want the performance of an alpine boot with the conveniences of a touring boot.
- Flex: 120
- Last: 99mm
- Volume: Mid/Freeride
- Customizaion Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk- low tech inserts
- Shell: bi-material PU
- Cuff: bi-material Triax 3.0
- Liner: PERFORMANCE- C.A.S.- floating tongue
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU
- Powerstrap: 45mm power strap
* Please Note: This boot was modified for a customer who after several hours of working with them on a fitting due to multiple foot injuries decided to change their mind and return the boot. There is a subtle width stretch on both boots making them wider than the 99mm out of the box fit with Tecnica*