DataWax All Mountain Waxes
Universal "All Snow" is ideal for any condition, All Mountain Universal is for all snow types and temperatures. This wax also contains special additives for longer lasting performance.
- Perfect for everyday use on all snow types and temperatures
- Low fluoro wax helps reduce fatigue, for easy turning and improved control
- Lasting performance and protection
- Iron on wax - temperature 115°C (240°F)
Butane "Cold Snow" makes turning on hardpack snow and ice easier. It reduces friction against hard snow crystals, making turning easier and less effort.
- Perfect for early season cold conditions on hardback or icy snow
- Low fluoro wax with a fast glide and great performance
- Ideal for race and freestyle training
- Iron on wax - temperature 120°C (250°F)
- Best performance in snow temperatures -16°C to -6°C (0°F to 22°F)
Magma "Fresh Snow" is great on or off piste, this wax will make you feel like you're on could nine - wax, scrape and experience real glide.
- Perfect all mountain wax for skiing and snowboarding mid to late season
- Low fluoro wax helps reduce fatigue, for easy turning and improved control.
- Great on fresh snow - on or off piste
- Rub or iron on at 110°C (230°F)
- Best performance in snow temperatures -8°C to 0°C (18°F to 32°F)