DataWax Ski Man Pro Vices
The Ski Man Pro Vice is a hard wearing 3 piece ski tuning/waxing vice ideal for regular users and workshops. It has rubber lined jaws to protect your edgesand the outside parts are adjustable to allow good support of the tip and tail.
- Excellent stability and support while tuning or waxing.
- Wider centre jaws give you a better purchase on the ski and less obstruction when dealing with riser plates.
- Adjustable, spring loaded end supports and rubber lined jaws.
- Made of heavy duty, cast aluminium.
- Accepts skis up to a 90mm wide at the waist.
- Includes 2 brake retainers
The Ski Man Pro Vice Wide is perfect for the working on wide bodied skis with a waist of up to 155 mm. The Ski Man Pro Wide is at hree piece vice to ensure a stable platform while you work on your skis. The end supports can easily be adjusted to support the tip and tail of the skis. Rubber lined jaws protect your edges. This is a very sturdy vice suitable for all skis not jut "fat boys". It will stand up to years of abuse
- Heavy duty, cast aluminium
- Rubber Lined Jaws
- Jaws open up to 155 mm