Panda Optics Cub Kids Ski Goggles
Cub kids goggle
Age range: 6-13 (approximate)
For too long now junior ski goggles have been outdated, substandard quality and unfashionable designs... Panda Optics have released the Cub range to tackle all three issues.
Based on their flagship Diablo adult goggle, the Cub is designed as a scaled down replica with all the benefits and features which make the Diablo so great.
Panda's only goggle to feature a non-polarised lens for two reasons, firstly to provide a significantly lower price whilst retaining 400+UV protection. Secondly the smoke lens comes without a mirrored/coloured coating, giving it our highest level of scratch resistance.
We know kids sometimes kick, throw or drop their goggles, and with this in mind we have adapted the adults Diablo goggle so that the strap is fixed making it much more durable.
- "Smoke" scratch resistant UV400+ polarised lens
- Frame link lens changing system
- Integrated Guma® anti fog technology
- TPU grade 4 rigidity Frame
- 3-layer dual density foam with fleece finish
- Semi-frameless design
- Fully helmet compatible upper frame and strap attachments
- Twin silicone grip bands on inner strap
- Moulded storage/packaging box
- Micro Fibre cleaning cloth and bag
- Optional maize yellow low light HD lens
- Optional polarised blue mirrored lens
- OTG (over the glasses compatible) max frame width 120