Scarpa Mojito Trail GTX - *Coming Soon*
*Stock dropping September 2021- Pre-order now*
The Mojito Trail GTX is for fast hiking on trails with light loads, mountain walks, walking on mixed terrain, travel and cities. The right balance between comfort and style. Waterproof footwear, that's reliable in any season.
The Mojito Trail has a full suede upper for support with a soft, padded collar and tongue for comfort. A Gore-Tex membrane ensures durable weather protection for year-round use. The characteristic down to the toe lacing is a trademark of the Mojito models and allows for a very precise and tailored fit.
The Vibram sole of the Mojito Hike is a class above most other low cut outdoor trainers, offering high levels of durability and grip, while the EVA layer running the full length of the foot gives great levels of cushioning.
- Upper: In water-resistant suede with protective rubber toe cap.
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane for maximum weather protection.
- Sole: SALIX sole with EVA midsole and Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole, for maximum comfort on any terrain.
- Insole: L-Flex
- Last: HKB
- Sizes: 40-48
- Weight: 450g (1/2 pair size 42)
Add a Comfort Bundle for a further £50, saving £15. You can also take advantage of bundling in:
- Superfeet Green or Berry insoles (RRP £35)
- Along with 2 pairs of Odlo Ceramicool Hiking socks (RRP £15 each)
Total value £65. You'll get one pair of your hiking socks FREE! You'll find this offer HERE and will need to add it to your basket before checkout.